- 1 A Declaration of Gratitude: Why You Should Have This Affirmation Of Gratitude On Repeat
A Declaration of Gratitude: Why You Should Have This Affirmation Of Gratitude On Repeat
An affirmation of gratitude is a great way to start your day! It can remind you of all the good things in your life, and put you in a positive mood. Gratitude is also known to have many other benefits, such as reducing stress and improving mental health. In this blog post, we will discuss the benefits of gratitude, and how you can use affirmations to increase your feelings of gratitude and pump up your vibrations before a manifestation session.
The power of saying “thank you”
It may not be Thanksgiving yet, but that doesn’t mean we can’t show our gratitude! Gratitude is a powerful emotion that can have many positive effects on our reality. When we show gratitude, we are acknowledging all the good things in our lives. This allows us to appreciate what we have, rather than focus on what we don’t have. Additionally, if we are hoping to bring in more abundance to our lives, it can’t hurt to let the Universe know that we are grateful for what we have.
Gratitude has also been linked to many other benefits, such as:
– improved mental health
– increased happiness
– reduced stress levels
– better sleep
– stronger immune system
So, if you’re looking for a way to improve your life in a variety of ways, expressing gratitude is a great place to start!
How to use affirmations to increase your gratitude
One of the best ways to increase your feelings of gratitude is by using affirmations. Affirmations are positive statements that you can say to yourself, either out loud or in your head. Repeating an affirmation of gratitude will help program your mind for success, and increase your vibrations before a manifestation session.
25 Examples focused on an affirmation of gratitude
If you need a little inspiration, here are 25 affirmation of gratitude examples that you can use:
– I am grateful for all the abundance in my life.
– I am grateful for my health and well-being.
– I am grateful for my loving family and friends.
– I am grateful for my comfortable home.
– I am grateful for my successful career.
– I am grateful for my talents and abilities.
– I am grateful for all the good in my life.
– I am grateful for each and every day.
– I am grateful for my many blessings.
– I am grateful for the love in my life.
– Thank you, Universe, for everything you’ve given me.
– Thank you, God, for all your blessings.
– I am so grateful for everything I have.
– I give thanks for all the good in my life.
– My cup overflows with gratitude.
– I am thankful for my many gifts and talents.
– I open myself up to receive abundance in all forms.
– I am grateful for all the money that comes into my life.
– I am grateful for perfect health and well-being.
– Thank you, Universe, for bringing my desires to me.
– I am so grateful for this wonderful life.
– I give thanks for each and every blessing.
– I am grateful for the love and light in my life.
– I am grateful for the abundance of joy in my life.
– I am grateful for the abundance of love in my life.
– I am grateful for the abundance of wealth in my life.
As you can see, there are many different examples list above, but it is important that you scan through the list looking for the affirmation of gratitude that feels the best to you in the moment. The affirmation that you choose should be something that resonates with you, and makes you feel good when you say it.
Get into a ritual
If you are new to manifesting, or just want some tips on how to make your affirmation of gratitude more effective, here are a few things you can do:
– Find a quiet place where you won’t be interrupted.
– Sit or stand in a comfortable position.
– Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths.
– Repeat your affirmation of gratitude out loud, or in your head (whichever feels better to you).
– Say your affirmation of gratitude a few times, until you really believe it.
– Visualize what you are affirming, and feel the emotions that go along with it.
– When you’re finished, take a few more deep breaths and open your eyes.
Incorporate a vision board
Another great way to synergize your affirmation of gratitude is to create a vision board. A vision board is basically a collection of images, quotes, or anything else that inspires you and represents what you want to manifest in your life.
Creating a vision board is a fun and creative way to get into the affirmation of gratitude mindset, and it can be a great reminder to stay focused on your goals. To create a vision board, simply gather a bunch of images that inspire you (you can find these online or in magazines), and put them all together on a board. You can also add quotes, or anything else that represents what you want to manifest.
When you look at your vision board, it should make you feel happy, excited, and grateful for all the good things coming your way.
Affirmations of gratitude are a powerful tool that you can use to program your mind for success. When we show gratitude, we are reminding the Universe that we aren’t just “takers” and that we are willing to do our part to co-create our reality. By creating an affirmation of gratitude, and repeating it often, you are telling the Universe that you are ready to receive all the good things coming your way. So get out there and start affirming your gratitude today!
👩👋 Before you go…. Be sure to get your free soul reading, I got goosebumps reading my results, take five minutes and get your 100% free soul reading (click here)