33 Morning Affirmations to Start Your Day: Positive Messages to Help You Increase Your Vibrations
Are you looking for a way to start your day that is positive and energizing? If so, morning affirmations should be atop your list! Affirmations are positively-infused proclamations that you say to yourself in order to increase your vibrations and align your energies. When your vibrations are high, you feel good about yourself and life in general. This can lead to increased productivity and success. In this article, we will discuss 33-morning affirmations that will help get your day off to a great start!
Appreciating the mornings
I don’t know about you, but as I get older, I find myself more and more grateful for morning time. I never was a morning person, but now I enjoy the peace and quiet of the morning hours. It’s a time when I can reflect on my blessings and set my intention for the day. If you’re not a morning person, that’s okay, you can still find things to appreciate about morning time. Maybe it’s the fresh start that morning brings or the opportunity to get a jump on your day. Whatever it is, focus on the positive and let go of any negativity you may be feeling about mornings.
Creating a morning routine
You’ve got your coffee, you’ve cleared the cobwebs from your mind, and you’re ready to start your day. But what’s next? One of the best things you can do for yourself is to create a morning routine. A morning routine sets the tone for your entire day. It’s a time for you to focus on YOU and what YOU want to accomplish. When you have a morning routine, you are more likely to be productive and successful. So, what should you include in your morning routine?
Waking up with a smile
One of the best ways to increase your vibrations is to wake up with a smile on your face. When you wake up with a positive attitude, it sets the tone for the rest of your day. Make it a point to wake up each morning with a smile on your face and see how it affects your day.
Saying morning affirmations
As we discussed earlier, morning affirmations are positive statements that can be used to channel your energies into manifesting what you desire. You may not know it, but your thoughts have power. When you focus on positive thoughts, you attract positive things into your life. So, start your day off with morning affirmations and see how it changes your outlook on life.
Here are 33 morning affirmations to get you started:
– I am blessed beyond measure.
– I am grateful for this new day.
– I am surrounded by love and light.
– I am healthy, happy, and whole.
– I am worthy of love and respect.
– I am abundant in all areas of my life.
– I am loved and cherished by those around me.
– All is well in my world.
– Today is going to be a great day!
– I am open to all the good that is coming my way.
– I am thankful for all that I have.
– I am attracting success in all areas of my life.
– My cup overflows with love, joy, and abundance.
– All my needs are met.
– Everything happens for a reason and I am exactly where I am supposed to be.
– I trust the Universe and know that all is working out for my highest good.
– My mind is clear and focused.
– I am present in the moment and enjoy all that life has to offer.
– I breathe in love and exhale peace.
– All my relationships are healthy and based on mutual respect.
– I am kind, patient, and forgiving.
– I love myself unconditionally.
– I am confident and radiant.
– I shine brightly in the world.
– I am courageous and face all challenges with grace.
– I am powerful beyond measure.
– I am grateful for everything in my life, even the challenges, as they help me to grow and become stronger.
– I love my life and appreciate all that I have.
– I am worthy of happiness and joy.
– I deserve to be treated with love and respect.
– I create my own reality through my thoughts, words, and actions.
– My life is a reflection of my inner state of being.
– I am at peace with myself and the world around me.
Feel free to pick and choose which morning affirmations resonate with you. The important thing is to focus on the positive and let go of any negative thoughts or emotions. By starting your day off with morning affirmations, you are increasing your vibrations and attracting more good into your life.
How to use morning affirmations [in five steps]
Choose a handful of affirmations that invoke a strong, positive emotion inside you upon being spoken or read.
Find a quiet place where you can sit or stand comfortably. You may want to close your eyes and take a few deep breaths to center yourself.
Take a few deep breathes and then begin to repeat your chosen affirmations out loud, slowly, and with feeling. Put as much emotion into it as you can muster. Really feel the words sinking into your subconscious mind.
Repeat your affirmations for five to ten minutes. You may want to set a timer so you don’t have to worry about the time.
When you’re finished, sit for a minute or two and just feel the positive energy radiating from within you. Visualize yourself achieving all your goals and living your best life.
Create a vision board
One of my personal favorite tools for manifesting my dreams is creating a vision board. A vision board is a collection of images, quotes, or affirmations that represent what you want to achieve in your life. It’s a way to visualize your goals and dreams and put them out into the Universe.
Creating a vision board is simple. First, gather some magazines, scissors, and a poster board or piece of cardboard. Then, start flipping through the magazines and cut out any images or affirmations that resonate with you. Once you have a good amount of images and affirmations, begin arranging them on your poster board in a way that pleases you.
Say affirmations while using your vision board
For example, if your goal is to get a new job, you might say “I am working at my dream job” or “I am making great money doing what I love” while looking at your vision board that includes photos of your dream job or lifestyle.
You’ve taken the important first step by coming to this page and reading this article. Hopefully, you found some morning affirmations that resonate with you. The next step is to put them into practice and see how they work for you. Remember to be patient and don’t get discouraged if you don’t see results right away. Trust that the Universe has your back and know that all is working out for your highest good.
👩👋 Before you go…. Be sure to get your free soul reading, I got goosebumps reading my results, take five minutes and get your 100% free soul reading (click here)