- 1 Wake Up and Shine: Use These Positive Affirmations In The Morning for a Productive Day Ahead
- 1.0.1 There’s just something about mornings
- 1.0.2 Affirmations
- 1.0.3 Manifesting what you desire
- 1.0.4 Use these positive affirmations in the morning
- 1.0.5 Make positive affirmations part of your morning routine
- 1.0.6 Try using positive affirmations in the morning like this
- 1.0.7 Showing gratitude
- 1.0.8 Closing thoughts
Wake Up and Shine: Use These Positive Affirmations In The Morning for a Productive Day Ahead
How you start your day sets the tone for the rest of it. If you wake up and roll out of bed with a negative attitude, chances are that your day will be pretty unproductive. However, if you start your day by positive affirmations, you’ll be more likely to have a productive day. In this blog post, we will discuss how to use positive affirmations in the morning to set yourself up for success. We’ll also provide some examples of positive affirmations that you can use to get you on your way!
There’s just something about mornings
Even if you wouldn’t refer to yourself as “a morning person”, you can probably still appreciate the peacefulness of a quiet morning. The world is asleep and it feels like anything is possible. The smell of coffee brewing or bacon frying can fill the air and it’s just a really nice time of day. If you take advantage of these positive vibes in the morning, you’ll be able to set yourself up for a productive day ahead. The morning is the perfect time to set your intention for the day and get yourself pumped up for whatever lies ahead.
If you are new to affirmations, or just need a refresher, positive affirmations are positive statements that you say to yourself in order to challenge negative thinking and change your mindset. In other words, positive affirmations are like pep talks that you give to yourself! And we could all use a little self-encouragement from time to time.
You might be wondering how these positive statements can actually make a difference in your day-to-day life. But the truth is, our thoughts influence our emotions and our emotions influence our actions. So, if we want to make positive changes in our lives, we need to start with positive thinking. And affirmations are a great way to do that.
Manifesting what you desire
When you use positive affirmations, you are essentially telling the universe what you want. And as we all know, the universe has a funny way of giving us what we ask for (sometimes in ways that we never could have imagined). So, if you start your day with positive affirmations, you are more likely to manifest your desires throughout the day.
Use these positive affirmations in the morning
We’ve compiled a list of positive affirmations that you can use in the morning to set yourself up for success. Repeat these affirmations to yourself as you go about your morning routine and see how they make you feel.
– I am grateful for this day.
– Today is going to be a great day.
– I am open to all the possibilities that today has to offer.
– I am worthy of abundance and success.
– I am surrounded by love and positive energy.
– All my needs are met with ease and grace.
– I am healthy, happy, and whole.
– I am grateful for my many blessings.
– My cup overflows with happiness, love, and abundance.
– I am in control of my own happiness.
– I choose thoughts and actions that support my highest good.
– I am positive, optimistic, and hopeful.
– I am fearless and I can do anything that I set my mind to.
– I am surrounded by people who support and love me.
– I attract abundance in all forms into my life.
– All my dreams and goals are within reach.
– My hard work is paying off and I am achieving my desires.
– I am grateful for my positive attitude and optimistic outlook.
– My positive affirmations are creating positive changes in my life.
– I am worthy of happiness, love, and respect.
– I am living my best life.
– I am grateful for what I have and I know that more is on the way.
Make positive affirmations part of your morning routine
If you want to make positive affirmations part of your regular morning routine, we suggest setting a daily alarm on your phone or writing them down in a journal so you don’t forget. You can also put up positive affirmation posters around your house or office, or listen to positive affirmation audio recordings while you get ready for the day.
The most important thing is to find what works for you and to make sure that you are consistent with it. The more you practice positive affirmations, the more they will become a part of your everyday life and the more positive changes you will see in your life.
Try using positive affirmations in the morning like this
You’re sipping your first cup of coffee or tea, you’ve got all the cobwebs clear from your mind, and you’re ready to start your day. It’s now time to take ten minutes to say your positive affirmations in the morning. Start by taking a deep breath in and then exhaling slowly. As you exhale, say each positive affirmation out loud (or to yourself if you’re in a public place). Believe each word that you’re saying and really feel the positive energy behind them.
Close your eyes and start to visualize yourself achieving your goals and living your best life. See yourself surrounded by positive people, doing things that you love, and feeling happy, healthy, and whole. Take another deep breath in and then let it out slowly. When you’re finished, open your eyes and start your day with a positive attitude and optimistic outlook.
One of the most powerful positive affirmations in the morning is to show gratitude for what you have. Start your day by thinking about all the things that you’re grateful for. This could be your health, your family, your friends, your job, your home, or anything else that brings you joy. When we show gratitude to the Universe we are opening ourselves up to receive even more abundance.
Positive affirmations in the morning are a great way to start your day on the right foot. They set the tone for the rest of your day and help you to focus on positive thoughts and actions. Make them part of your daily routine and see how they transform your life. Be sure to show gratitude for all the good in your life, and watch as your positive affirmations attract even more positive energy into your life.
👩👋 Before you go…. If you are looking to get serious with the power of manifestations, I mean really serious, take five minutes and watch this 100% free video (click here)
(We’ve based all 200+ of our manifestation articles on this system)