- 1 Positive Affirmations for Losing Weight: How to Lose Weight and Keep it Off with Daily Empowering Statements
Positive Affirmations for Losing Weight: How to Lose Weight and Keep it Off with Daily Empowering Statements
Do you feel like you have tried every diet out there and still can’t seem to lose weight? Are you sick of yo-yoing up and down in weight? If so, it might be time to try affirmations for losing weight. Affirmations are positive statements that you say to yourself on a daily basis. They can help change your mindset about food and your body, which can lead to long-term weight loss. In this blog post, we will discuss how affirmations can help you lose weight and keep it off for good!
Making a commitment to lose weight
We want to first start by saying, that here at this website we believe that you are beautiful no matter what your weight is! But we also understand and commend your commitment to lose weight for your health. Whether you want to lose a few pounds or a lot of pounds, it is important to have affirmations that encourage and support you on your journey.
What can affirmations do that traditional weight loss cannot?
Affirmations for losing weight can help to change your mindset about food and your body. So often, we get caught up in negative thoughts about our bodies and food. We tell ourselves that we are “too fat,” “not good enough,” or that we “will never be able to lose weight.” These negative thoughts can become a self-fulfilling prophecy and make it harder to lose weight.
When you start to say affirmations for weight loss, you are changing the dialogue that you have with yourself. You are telling yourself that you can do this, that you are worth it, and that you are capable of reaching your goals. These positive statements can help to increase your motivation and confidence, which are two key ingredients for successful weight loss.
How to get started with affirmations for losing weight
Now that we have discussed the power of affirmations, you might be wondering how to get started. The first step is to choose affirmations that resonate with you. There are many different affirmations out there, so it is important to find ones that speak to your specific goals and needs.
Here are 23 affirmations for losing weight to get you started
– I am in control of my food choices and my body.
– I make healthy decisions for my body each and every day.
– I love and respect my body.
– I am worthy of reaching my weight loss goals.
– My body is capable of losing weight and keeping it off.
– Each day, I am getting closer and closer to my goals.
– I have the power to change my relationship with food.
– I am not defined by the numbers on the scale.
– I am strong and capable of making changes in my life.
– Losing weight is easy for me because I am dedicated to my goals.
– My affirmations are helping me to reach my goals.
– I am committed to taking care of my body.
– I deserve to be happy and healthy.
– I am worth the effort it takes to lose weight.
– Losing weight is a fun and easy process for me.
– My affirmations help me to stay on track with my goals.
– I am grateful for my healthy and fit body.
– I love feeling light and healthy.
– Every day, I am becoming more and more confident in myself.
– I am proud of myself for taking care of my body.
– My affirmations are helping me to reach my ideal weight.
– I am excited to reach my goal weight.
– I feel amazing and healthy at my ideal weight.
Create a routine around your affirmations for losing weight
Now that you’ve seen the list above, pick out the top three or four affirmations that resonate with you the most. Once you have your affirmations picked out, it’s time to create a routine around them. Much like weight training, or diet resitrctions affirmations are like a muscle, the more you use them, the stronger they become.
A good way to start using affirmations is to say them out loud to yourself in the morning when you wake up, and at night before you go to bed. You can also write them down in a journal or on post-it notes and place them around your house as a reminder.
Another way to incorporate affirmations into your life is to meditate on them for a few minutes each day. Sit or lie down in a comfortable position, close your eyes, and repeat your affirmations to yourself. Visualize yourself achieving your weight loss goals and notice how good it feels to be at your ideal weight. See yourself looking in the mirror, or down at the scale and being happy with what you see.
Show gratitude and track your progress
Last but not least, be sure to show gratitude for the affirmations you’ve chosen and the progress you’ve made. Each day, take a few minutes to think about or write down what you’re grateful for. This could be something as simple as being grateful for your health, or for the fact that you are one step closer to your goals.
You can also track your progress by keeping a journal of your affirmations and how they make you feel. Notice how your affirmations change over time, and how your relationship with food and your body changes as well. These affirmations are meant to be a tool to help you on your journey to weight loss success. Use them in whatever way works best for you and be sure to have fun with them! Remember, the more fun you have, the more likely you are to stick with it.
When you start to say affirmations for weight loss, you are changing the dialogue that you have with yourself. You are telling yourself that you can do this, that you are worth it, and that you are capable of reaching your goals. These positive statements can help to increase your motivation and confidence, and change your reality right in front of your eyes. So, what are you waiting for? Start affirmations today and see the amazing results for yourself!
👩👋 Before you go…. If you are looking to get serious with the power of manifestations, I mean really serious, take five minutes and watch this 100% free video (click here)
(We’ve based all 200+ of our manifestation articles on this system)