A Positive Affirmation for Success: How to Believe in Yourself and Reach Your Goals
Are you struggling to achieve your goals? Do you feel like you can’t seem to get ahead no matter how hard you try? Perhaps you are just looking for an edge against the competition. If so, then it’s time for you to start believing in yourself. The perfect, positive affirmation for success can help give you the boost of confidence that you need to reach your goals. In this blog post, we will discuss how to create a powerful affirmation for yourself and how to use it to achieve anything you want!
What do you picture when you think of the word success? Is it a certain amount of money in the bank? Is it a nice car or house? Maybe it’s simply waking up each day feeling happy and fulfilled. Do you hear the theme from Rocky playing in your head? Whatever success looks like to you, it’s important to keep that image in your mind when you are out there hustling towards your dreams. Success means different things to different people, but the good news is that whatever your definition of it is, selecting a powerful affirmation for success can give you an edge in achieving it.
Creating your affirmation
Now that you have a clear image of what success looks like to you, it’s time to start creating your affirmation for success. An affirmation is simply a positive statement that you repeat to yourself regularly. The more you say it, the more likely you are to believe it. When choosing your affirmation, try to make it as specific as possible. The more specific it is, the more impactful it will be. For example, if your goal is to become a successful writer, you might choose an affirmation such as “I am a best-selling author.”
Examples to get you started
Whichever affirmation you come up with is going to ride with you into battle, so it’s important to make it a powerful one. We have provided 25 examples to get you started. Feel free to use one of these as is or use them as inspiration for creating your own affirmation for success.
– I am a money magnet and abundance flows to me easily.
– I am a best-selling author.
– I have a beautiful, healthy body that feels great.
– I am surrounded by people who support and love me.
– I am confident, capable, and deserving of success.
– I always attract the perfect opportunities for my growth and expansion.
– I am grateful for my many blessings and live each day with joy.
– My business is thriving and I attract ideal clients easily.
– Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.
– I attract love, joy, and abundance into my life.
– I am healthy, happy, and whole.
– I easily manifest my desires.
– All of my relationships are supportive and loving.
– My perfect career is easily unfolding before me.
– I live in a beautiful home that supports my lifestyle.
– I am kind, compassionate, and loving.
– I am abundant in all areas of my life.
– I have everything I need to achieve my goals.
– I release all resistance to success and live in flow.
– Everything always works out for me.
– My cup overflows with blessings.
– I am grateful for my many talents and skills.
– I create my reality with my thoughts, words, and actions.
– I am worthy of love, joy, and abundance.
– I am free to be myself and live my life on purpose.
You may notice that many of these examples are in the present tense, this is because affirmations need to be in the present tense as if it has already happened. This will help your brain to start believing that what you are affirming is true and that success is inevitable. It also shows the Universe that you are serious about what you want and that you believe it is possible.
Go the extra mile by giving thanks
When you say your affirmation, take it one step further by feeling thankful for what you have had today, even if you are striving so much more. This is a great way to help increase your vibration and align yourself with what you desire. The Universe responds to our vibration, so the more we can raise it through things like gratitude and positive affirmations, the more likely we are to attract what we want into our lives.
Saying your affirmation
Now that you have created your affirmation, it’s time to start saying it! The best way to do this is to say it out loud, multiple times a day. You can also write it down or post it somewhere where you will see it regularly. The more you see and say your affirmation, the more likely you are to believe it. Remember, success starts with believing in yourself! So get out there and start affirming your way to success.
👩👋 Before you go…. If you are looking to get serious with the power of manifestations, I mean really serious, take five minutes and watch this 100% free video (click here)
(We’ve based all 200+ of our manifestation articles on this system)