15 Affirmations For Empowerment You Should Incorporate Into Your Daily Routine
Are you looking for affirmations for empowerment? If so, you’re in the right place. There is nothing like starting your day bursting with self confidence and empowerment and there is no reason you can’t join the movement. What’s it like to be truly empowered? What are affirmations and how can they help you feel empowered?
In this blog post, we’ll discuss:
– What Affirmations For Empowerment Are
– The 5 Best Practice Steps For Using Affirmations For Empowerment
– 15 Examples Of Affirmations For Empowerment
What Are Affirmations For Empowerment?
Affirmations are constructive words of power that can help you challenge and overcome negative, self-sabotaging thoughts. When incorporated into your daily routine, affirmations can help increase your confidence and empowerment. In general, an affirmation is a positive statement about yourself that you repeat to yourself regularly and help you realize your desires regarding things like your career, health, relationships and even empowerment. Affirmations assist in reprograming your brain by replacing negative thoughts with positive ones. Becoming increasingly popular for a reason — affirmations are used by millions to manifest things like wealth, love, health, and success.
The 5 Best Practice Steps For Using Affirmations For Empowerment
Now that we know what affirmations for empowerment are, it’s time to learn how to use them effectively. I find it easiest if you break it down into the following detailed steps:
1. Choose your affirmations wisely: make sure they are positive, present tense statements that you can believe in.
2. Repeat, repeat, repeat: the more you say your affirmations, the more likely you are to believe them. I like to set a reminder on my phone to practice my affirmations morning, noon and night.
3. Get creative: Affirmations can be said outloud, written down, or even chanted. Be creative and have fun with it!
4. Be patient: Don’t expect miracles overnight, change takes time. Keep at it and eventually you will see results.
5. Take action: Affirmations are a powerful tool, but they are only part of the puzzle. Be sure to take aligned action steps towards your goals to see real results.
15 Examples Of Affirmations For Empowerment
If you’re drawing a blank on what affirmations to use, don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. Below are 15 examples of affirmations for empowerment that you can incorporate into your daily routine:
1. I am worthy of love and respect.
2. I am confident and capable.
3. I am abundant and prosperous.
4. I am healthy and whole.
5. I am loved and supported by those around me.
6. I am free to be myself.
7. I am grateful for all that I have.
8. I am strong and courageous.
9. I am kind and compassionate.
10. I am a force for good in the world.
11. I love and accept myself exactly as I am.
12. I am worthy of happiness and success.
13. I am connected to my higher power.
14. I am happy and peaceful.
15. I am surrounded by love and light.
Form a routine
It may sound simple, just a few minutes a day isn’t all that daunting, right? That may be true, but you will find it becomes important to prioritize your new routine. I like to do my affirmations three times a day; when I wake up, around lunchtime, and before bed. This way, I’m constantly repeating my affirmations and they become second nature. If you find it difficult to find the time throughout your day, consider doing them while you’re brushing your teeth or making breakfast in the morning.
Affirmations for empowerment are positive statements about yourself that you repeat to yourself in a daily routine. These optimistic words of power help to reprogram your brain by replacing negative thoughts with positive ones. When used correctly, affirmations can help increase your confidence and empowerment. Follow the five best practice steps for using affirmations and incorporate them into your daily routine to see the biggest impact. And finally, don’t forget to take aligned action steps towards your goals!
If you are looking to get serious with the power of manifestations, including step by step directions… start with this 100% free video